Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

I ordered Circle Lenses!

A random picture of me, applying some lipgloss, haha ♪

 Hello everyone! 
I ordered Circle Lenses from www.pinkyparadise.com.
And I'm still waiting for it. 
The shipping time is 14-28 days and I ordered them on 12.04.
I bought the G&G Gossip Aqua Lenses without prescription.
G&G is also known as 'Barbie' or 'Dueba'.
Aqua is also known as just 'blue'.

The colours of the lens


The price for them was 25.90 USD. 
The shipping (I choosed the cheapest one) was 6 USD.

So here are some informations about them:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal
Inside: The lenses and an animal case



I hope I will receive the animal lens case, too! Because I don't entered any code. 
I hope they will arrive soon! I'm waiting for them every day, because I want to wear them on an anime-convention. ♪

How they look worn


So... What can I say to pinkyparadise so far? 
They replied to all my questions I sent them.
They also understand when the payment is receiving a few days later (like mine, haha).
The selection of lenses is very large. But you can targeted search for the lenses you want to have (by colour, diameter and prescription).
All in all I'm satisfied.

I'll do a complete review, when they arrived and I've worn them a few times.
I'm also going to do a post about circle lenses, and all you should know about them.

I hope you liked this post, see you! ♥

~Janine~






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen